Skip to content
- Login to vCenter Web client and on home screen, navigate to Administration section from navigation menu as highlighted in below screenshot.
- Click on Configuration and then click on green “+” symbol in middle pane as shown in below figure.
- Once you click add symbol, Identity source details window will pop-up. Select correct identity source as I have selected AD over LDAP and then enter other details as shown in below figure.
- Once entered all details, click “TestConnection” button. If all information is correct, you should get connection established box. Click OK to close it.
- Click OK on identity source details window.
- Once we are completed with this, we should have our identity source added to the list as shown in below figure.
- Newly added identity source later can be used to search users/groups while granting permissions.