vSphere Installation Part-3: vCenter Server 6.5 distributed installation (External PSC)
Below is the step by step walkthrough along with screenshots of installation process for ESXi 6.5.
- Boot your system with ESXi image media, this will start the ESXi installation.
- Once required modules are loaded, press Enter key to continue installation.
- Accept the license agreement by pressing F11 key.
- Select the drive to install ESXi 6.5 local or remote as per your preference.
- Select the keyboard layout as per your geographic location.
- Set the password for root account as per ESXi password policy.
- Press F11 to confirm the installation.
- Installation process shall take few minutes complete.
- Once the installation is done, press Enter key to confirm server reboot. Remove installation boot media before reboot.
- After server reboot, you can configure the ESXi server settings to further customizations by pressing F2 key.
Hope this helps. !!!Cheers!!!