- Login to vRA appliance server using “vra login userpass –tenant “.
- List the current content list on vRA appliance to get required fields like Content ID & Content Type for exporting the blueprint.
- Run below command to export the required blueprint to specified path.
- Exit from the cloud client interface
- Navigate to path where blueprint is exported & extract the .zip file.
- Once extracted, we can open .yaml files with wordpad to see the information about the blueprint.
Follow below listed steps to import blueprint to vRA.
- Login to vRA and run import command as in below screenshot
- Verify that imported blueprint is visible in the vRA portal.
- To test it further, you can request the blueprint service from catalog and verify successful delivery of the service.